Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Race Bikes

Nsr250 for sale

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Nsr250 for sale

Postby Rob » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Nsr 250 for sale, bike has not been raced in the Vrra yet. Bike is a mix of different nsr years and is as I bought it, bought from a Vrra member in the spring of this year with big plans, but have decided to go a different direction. Mc18 frame, mc18 ignition, mc21 gull wing swing arm, with rvf400 USD front end. Bike has aftermarket pipes. It for sure has potential, tons of kicking compression but Bike will need a bit of work to be track ready or race ready, but ran very well the day I bought it. Would need lock wiring, race fairings or cover the holes in stock fairing where lights were. I would go over the hole bike and clean it check every bolt and nut, and replace the 50 year old chain it came with.

I paid 4000$ for the bike as it sits, and have done nothing with it since the day I bought it,(suffered from instant buyers regret!, lol) I am sure Bobby still has the stock front end for it, since the USD front end I believe would not fit within the rules. I am open to offers, I would really like to get my money back, but at the same time I am willing to take a hit, how big of a hit I don't know yet.
I have a tz250 lined up to buy so this bike has to go to Help with the cost of the new bike.
Bike is also listed on kijiji with a picture, I am located in keswick.
Thanks
Rob
builtbyplan@gmail.com
Please feel free to email me direct as I may not see a PM for days or weeks.
Rob

Re: Nsr250 for sale

Postby Rob » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:48 am

A deposit has been received on this bike, so it is sale pending.
Thanks.
Rob
Rob
Rob

Re: Nsr250 for sale

Postby Rob » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Sold thanks.
Rob
Rob

Return to Race Bikes