Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Mosport P2 Heavy/ Middleweight battle

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Mosport P2 Heavy/ Middleweight battle

Postby Doug MacRae » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Don't worry, the little puffs of smoke from the Norton are normal...
The brutal false neutral when shifting from 4th to 3rd that loses me 2 places is not normal.

[youtube]ZKw6IR-X3BA&list=UUrdIsqkpsY5bR1-LDwMVDSg&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKw6IR-X ... ature=plcp
VRRA # 917
AHRMA # 918
Thanks to Walridge Motors and Herb Becker
www.douglasmacrae.com
Doug MacRae
VRRA Member

Re: Mosport P2 Heavy/ Middleweight battle

Postby Doug MacRae » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Dunno why the forum won't let me embed the youtube player; you will just have to clink the link to view...
VRRA # 917
AHRMA # 918
Thanks to Walridge Motors and Herb Becker
www.douglasmacrae.com
Doug MacRae
VRRA Member

Postby Yamaha Joe » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Great video Doug.
Midpack Hustler!
Yamaha Joe

Postby bwaller » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Yea cool Doug. I've got one with a glimpse of your backside, when I got close enough!
Which way'd they go?
bwaller
VRRA Member

Postby rdhunt1 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 am

AND I think I'll just watch it again cuz it might get to 60ºF this weekend, and I am yearning for a ride. Screw it, I probably make up 50% of the total number of views!

Bike has 8lbs less unsprung weight on the front. With no chatter I might be able to use FAST lines!

Oh...and I think I fixed the Countour from turning off.

Is it time to race yet?
of course my snowblower has excellent transient throttle response...doesn't yours?
rdhunt1

Postby bwaller » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm

8lbs, wow man. Ryan you must be fearful of our boy Scotts winter project!
Which way'd they go?
bwaller
VRRA Member

Postby rdhunt1 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 pm

bwaller wrote:8lbs, wow man. Ryan you must be fearful of our boy Scotts winter project!

What?? Scotty?? NO, wait, why, what's he up to? Thats it, time to call scotty.

I think I am more worried about your winter improvements!! At least you gave me all that nice footage so I know where I need to be faster this year.

Mine has a new disk front end, longer seat for better tuck, and...
of course my snowblower has excellent transient throttle response...doesn't yours?
rdhunt1

Postby rdhunt1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks for the heads up brent!! While the engine is apart I may need to increase lift and duration in order to be competitive this year. That and hopefully the absense of chatter should at least let me keep you guys in sight.
rdhunt1

Postby bwaller » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey Ryan, be mindful of too much duration in your RD, it'll affect CR! The only lift you need to worry about is Scott & I grabbing the waistband of your gitch if you get any faster. :wink:
Which way'd they go?
bwaller
VRRA Member

Postby Scott MacKenzie #617 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:56 am

OK...for all the other people who didn't Google the meaning of "Gitch" like I did...

From Wikipedia under Canadian English it means underwear and Gitch and gotch are primarily used in Saskatchewan and Manitoba while the variants with an n are common in Alberta and British Columbia ...Brent your Western dialect is still hanging on :lol:
Don't sweat the petty stuff...and don't pet the sweaty stuff....
Scott MacKenzie #617
VRRA Member

Postby bwaller » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 am

Gitch, Gotchies, Shitnicks, they're all the same to me, and often need changing trying to keep up to you guys. :lol:
Which way'd they go?
bwaller
VRRA Member

Postby gary holden » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 am

"The only lift you need to worry about is Scott & I grabbing the waistband of your gitch if you get any faster"
I believe that this procedure is called a "wedgie",in the eastern part of the country anyway. :lol:
Half-fast Racing 401
gary holden
VRRA Member

Postby rdhunt1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Brent, not to worry, I cut my RD heads. Thats a pretty easy calc and cut compared to porting and pipes! And ya with all this talk... guess it'll have to go up this year.

Ah yes, Gitch. Been a long time since I have heard that, last time probably was in winnipeg with the relatives. Hey scott, did you need to call dylan to give you a step by step on how to google? Have you asked him how to look up addresses in whitepages yet?

Isn't it scott that has the story of butt fondling on the back straight of mosport?

All this mention of undergarments and no mention of women?? I think I am glad I am down in the states, there must be somehting in the water up yonder.
rdhunt1

Postby Scott MacKenzie #617 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am

yes Ryan..there is a difference in the water up here versus the thriving metropolis of Kenosha, Wisconsin...
Ours flows out of a PIPE..which is located INSIDE our homes !! :shock:

In Canada you'll never hear..Hays Paw!..weze prit nere out of wodder..duze yu wantz me to goes wit da pale an gits sum mo ?..thenz you could brush your tooth ( and tooth is in it's singular form ) :)
Don't sweat the petty stuff...and don't pet the sweaty stuff....
Scott MacKenzie #617
VRRA Member

Postby rdhunt1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Oh scott, scott, scott....
It sounds as though you have recently visited some of your kinfolk in the southern US and picked up some of their 'special' dialect. But, I believe it is YOUR residential location that has taught you the knowledge of running water which you are undeniably proud of. After all, your choice of location is within close proximity to a landmark that sounds like a continuously flushing toilet. :mrgreen:

And with all this talk of fluid flow and your mastery of plumbing... wasn't it your bike that was leaking like a sieve at mosport?

Oh, and wiki (you know what wiki is right?) polulation of niagra 82,997. Population of Kenosha 99,738 but I guess its hard to look that stuff up when you live in the sticks! :lol:
rdhunt1

Return to Pictures & Videos