Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Endurance Racing

Endurance Coordinator

Discussion regarding all things endurance racing!

Endurance Coordinator

Postby Ashton Bond » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:11 pm

We're in our third year now of the new series, and I already know of three more new teams for 2017! With the launch of the Am-Can this Endurance Series is going to be even more important than ever. The Am-Can is scored based on riders. If you have a registered team and there's four riders on your team each member is earning the same Am-Can points. This will no doubt create some more new teams, and certainly attract the teams already racing in USCRA as they can come to our events and every member earns double points! Same true if our teams travel to their FIM event at Louden! (We could literally clean up in Am-Can points if we all go!)

All of this is awesome, and I'm sure we will now have a steady 30-ish Teams on the grid. But... Awesome needs leadership, and so I'm looking for a leader. Miles did an amazing job last year but as you all know he has now stepped up to take on 1000X more work than he had last year and so will not be able to lead the Endurance Series.

So now is your chance!

Your primary responsibilities are setting up the clock, checking for charged fire extinguishers, tallying and tracking the Endurance Series points, reporting the results for at track and annual awards, and leading the Endurance Riders Meeting. You will of course have me as a shoulder to cry on, and minimally a half dozen volunteers to help with the actual races.

So, who's up for leading what will be the most successful year of Endurance Racing Canada has ever witnessed?
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Re: Endurance Coordinator

Postby kirbster » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:06 pm

I'm here boss! Miles and I have it under control. He's just busy right now and didn't have time to tell you.
Kirby Crosby VRRA #252
kirbster

Postby Ashton Bond » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Like I said, we're looking for an Endurance Coordinator... :)

Excellent Kirby, and Thank You!
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby John Crossley » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Thanks Kirby & Miles.
John Crossley
John Crossley
Tech Committee

Return to Endurance Racing