Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Endurance Racing

2015 Endurance Race Results

Discussion regarding all things endurance racing!

Re: 2015 Endurance Race Results

Postby Ashton Bond » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:11 am

Totally fair enough Mike, and I'm sorry, I really didn't mean that as harshly as it reads. I just don't have a way of going back and re-calculating anything. I will think ahead this year and archive the sheets so should an error occur we can look back and figure it out. The results are and have been posted on the front page. I'm just not sure where/what the error is. If you guys know, I'm happy to change stuff. These results were sent for trophies if they're done, they'll be mailed. I love the endurance series, and I promise, it'll get even more attention this year. I'm getting things figured out...

http://www.vrra.ca/wp-content/uploads/2 ... s-2015.pdf
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby gary holden » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Mike Heggarty wrote:
I just thought the Endurance teams who put effort into the 2015 series would like the results, still do, fair enough?
An acknowledgement at the AGM for the Teams competing in the 2015 series would have been nice as well.

In my opinion Endurance racing has been a lost puppy with the VRRA for a long time. I've always been hopeful that the next year will be better. In that light , thanks Paul for all your past efforts, thanks Miles for stepping up & thanks Aston for all you do. It has gotten better.
Let's make 2016 a great season for Endurance Racing.
Mike H#815

Well said,Mike.
Half-fast Racing 401
gary holden
VRRA Member

Postby Mike Heggarty » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:03 pm

The results were supposed to be unveiled @ the 2016 Quinte. I had to miss the event but still interested in the outcome of the 2015 efforts. What are they?
Thanks
mh
Mike Heggarty
VRRA Member

Previous

Return to Endurance Racing