Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Street bikes

82 Yamaha RD350LC

Moderator: Michael Vinten

82 Yamaha RD350LC

Postby Stan Nicholson » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:53 pm

The bike is sold

For sale, 82 RD350LC. Bought as a donor bike to rebuild my high mileage 81 LC. Shows 10k km on odometer but have no idea if this is correct. Motor turns over. I have used the radiator, the front rotors and the pipes but have fitted my high mileage pipes to the bike. I have 2 other radiators, one with a leak in one of the tubes and the other, low mileage one with a damaged top tank, not sure if some clever soul could make one good one out of the 2?
It is fitted with 35mm front forks that I think might be RZ parts, but both wheels are RDLC parts. I used the best front calipers to rebuild for the 81, but have a pair that could be cleaned up and fitted with new pistons and seals. The tank is free of dents but is very rusty inside and there is evidence of bubbles under the paint close to the bottom seams. Still not as perforated as my 81 tank that I sealed with epoxy tank sealant and that is gas tight.
I would like to get $1000 for the bike. If interested send me a PM with your email address and I will take a couple of photos. Located just west of Ottawa but could deliver for the cost of gas.
Stan
Last edited by Stan Nicholson on Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stan Nicholson
VRRA Member

Re: 82 Yamaha RD350LC

Postby aly393 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:44 am

PM sent

Allan
aly393
VRRA Member

Return to Street bikes