Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Street bikes

1976 SUZUKI GT250 COMPLETE BIKE FOR ASSEMBLY

Moderator: Michael Vinten

1976 SUZUKI GT250 COMPLETE BIKE FOR ASSEMBLY

Postby terryjj1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 am

Have a 1976 GT250 for sale from frame to engine to lots of actual new stuff too...

this can be a race bike and you only need to invest in time...100% complete plus many many extra parts which are new...

absolutely beautiful repainted tank and side panels...colour for that year too....the aqua like colour...can send pics of what you want and need...the tank and side panels, if you don't need them, can fetch you at least $500 in their present repainted condition. In fact, the tank was relined and is ready and clean....would love to race but just have no time, no lolly and too many hobbies on the go...something has to go....

I want to sell absolutely everything, all is there to get it on road..as one unit...I'd take 1500 for the lot...spent much more that that to get it ready for rebuild..just no time or energy...like I said, it's COMPLETE...ready for road..I even have ownership...yup..ownership

etc etc..

will price accordingly and will CONSIDER reasonable offers...and, depending upon deal, I MAY even consider helping with shipping/transport/meeting somewhere...like i said, this is a race or lovely vintage street bike if you want to spend the time on it...

text pm whatever

613-857-2042
No number...
terryjj1

Return to Street bikes