Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Street bikes

Ripped off by VRRA forum member

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Ripped off by VRRA forum member

Postby Foxman pickering » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 am

Have you ever been ripped off by a fellow VRRA member?
Interested in how much to trust a fellow member and VRRA participant.
Any advise or stories to tell?
How would you view a guy that rips off another member?
Foxman pickering

Re: Ripped off by VRRA forum member

Postby Paul Boyd » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:57 am

All you VRRA guys rip me off.

Make it so much fun to race with you, it takes all my time and money away. :D

It is not fair to air it out or call them out on an open Forum as there are two sides to every story and should be handled one on one. We are all a little(or alot) odd but still human. hope you get it fixed mate.
Paul

Wow me the voice of reason????? :shock:
All my bikes are vintage.
But not when I bought them?
Paul Boyd

Postby thelittleguy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Well said Paul
Steve
thelittleguy
VRRA Member

Postby Foxman pickering » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 pm

I think if a guy on the forum has a bad experience with another it is the responsibility of each of us to say so. Otherwise, con artists and curbsiders will take advantage of the silence and dup guys that we could have helped out.
Silence is the friend of ripoff guys that hide behind being friendly or involved.
Foxman pickering

Postby killerdwarf » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Con artists, scammers,schemers,and thieves wouldn't last too long here. The only ones who are deservedly burnt by curbsiders is the Gov't and I really don't think anyone here gives a grain of raccoon poop about that
killerdwarf

Postby Dave Jones » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Con artists, scammers,schemers,and thieves wouldn't last too long here. The only ones who are deservedly burnt by curbsiders is the Gov't and I really don't think anyone here gives a grain of raccoon poop about that

Even a grain or racoon excrement has some value to some people. Any price you put on it is speculative. The only negative experience I have is the offshore people who want me to give them excessive details and photos, while they forward me a big cheque, where I need to remit the difference to a forth party and prep for a courier pick up...so I guess I have been lucky..... in that I say if you want it come by and scope it out and pay the asking price, you can take it away and enjoy. Is it as simple as that? We are not into policing all the stuff going on in the background, while offering a service to members and others. Dave Jones
Dave Jones

Postby jerry smith » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:08 am

Are you suggesting that you have been ripped off by a member or just asking?If there has been a problem then it makes sense to deal with it in the members only section.If there hasn't been a problem then it seems to be an unnecessary question.The world is full of "what ifs".
jerry smith
VRRA Member

Postby Bob Smith » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 am

"the world is full of what ifs"

Hey Jerry like, what if you hadn't picked the lowest spot in the pits at St Eustache the year it rained? Like what if XS650's didn't vibrate so bad? Like what if you had been going 2 miles an hour faster when you went off trackin at St. Eustache?

Bob
Bob
When in doubt, give it gas. It may not help the situation, but it will end the suspense!
Bob Smith
VRRA Member

Postby dave brown » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Why don't you threaten to punch him in the c#cksucker that will get his attention
dave brown

Return to Street bikes