Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Street bikes

2004 Bandit 1200S

Moderator: Michael Vinten

2004 Bandit 1200S

Postby BANDIT » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

2004 SUZUKI BANDIT 1200S
Only 20,461 km 04/10/12
Original owner, well maintaned, never been in an accident.
Bike is set up for touring, taller gearing 16 front 43 rear and chain all new last season, comes with higher bars, mirror extenders, braided stainless brake and clutch lines, throttle lock, O.E.M. "taller" Suzuki windshield + Laminar lip, tank bra.
Full size Givi "monolock" hard case luggage and Joe Rocket tank bag, Hyabusa shock upgrade and Night Hawk light upgrade home made highway pegs, bars are filled with lead shot to reduce vibration, cushion grips.
Also comes with O.E.M. Gel seat, Gustafsson touring windshield (never installed), stock windshield, stock gearing, handlebars, brake and clutch lines, disc lock, bike cover and battery tender.
Always stored in heated garage.
Fused dual power outlet under seat, great for inflating air beds when camping and 100 watt inverter for electronics.
Just had valves adjusted, carbs synched and balanced when pre-safetied, was getting 50+ miles to the gallon last year.
Only needs tires for safety! $5200.00 Saftied, $4700.00 as is, choose your own tires.
This is how the bike was set up to go to Indy for three years. With all that stuff on it still handled like it was on rails!
Graham Charnock
VRRA #999
RACE #666
I'm the guy you (USED) to look over your shoulder at as you pass me down the long straights.
BANDIT
VRRA Member

Re: 2004 Bandit 1200S

Postby BANDIT » Tue May 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Shameless bump to keep you all awake. :mrgreen:
Graham Charnock
VRRA #999
RACE #666
I'm the guy you (USED) to look over your shoulder at as you pass me down the long straights.
BANDIT
VRRA Member

Return to Street bikes