Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Race Bikes

1995 yamaha tz125

Moderator: Michael Vinten

1995 yamaha tz125

Postby Rob » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 pm

Sorta on the fence about this, BUT here it is!! The last few race rounds have cost me quite a bit, and I have expensive taste on a laker lager budget!! Prepping for next year already, winter rolling in before we know it, I already sold a bike I wasnt racing, so why not let this one go too, if it can make things easier!!

This is Steve Galbreaths old 125, anyone who knows the bike, knows it is super, super clean! Very well cared for!

I bought it with big plans (actually I had 0 plans for it, lol, I just wanted it!) BUT I did instantly add a brembo front master to it, also an ignitech programable cdi, and tuned it on my dyno to over 41hp on avgas! I also had some special kit fairings made for it, 2 new sets of fairings and the kit airbox with snorkl, all very special hard to come by parts that make the bike look amazing!

a bunch of spares with the bike, including wheels, original bodywork, a complete ready to bolt in motor!! and much much more... the motor has a 95 kit cylinder, I believe 3 race rounds on the spare motor, I forget what he said is on the motor in the bike, BUT very little, as in only a cpl. race weekends.

If I sell it I will sell it all together, not really looking to split stuff up.
Bike is ready to race! As in BUY it, admire it all winter, sit on it, make zing, zing noises, and in the spring, add fuel and RACE!! If you are new to GP bikes I am more then happy to share info and help you out at the track with any questions, at VRRA race rounds.

I bought this bike at a fair price, I am not looking to make $ off of it, but I bought the bike, I added to the spares, and added some great parts to the bike itself.
Parts are still available for this bike, so no big concerns in this area.
You want to start racing a real GP bike? Then this is the perfect bike for you!

$10,000 for the package
best to email me direct as I do not get on here as often as I should, you can contact me at builtbyplan@gmail.com

Thanks
Rob
Rob
Rob

Return to Race Bikes