Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Race Bikes

Honda Hawk GT in RC30 'clothes'

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Honda Hawk GT in RC30 'clothes'

Postby BigBird » Mon May 20, 2019 2:24 pm

I am selling a 1988 Honda Hawk GT that has been outfitted with a Honda RC30 type fairing. I am selling it for my brother-in-law whose health has taken a serious turn. The bike has an upgraded front end with twin disk brakes, but I don't know what the donor bike was. It is equipped with a Progressive Suspension rear shock, with a remote reservoir, and a SuperTrapp exhaust.

The bike is in excellent condition, and was licensed for road use until its owner was no longer able to ride. There is no speedometer/odometer, so I don't know how he got it safetied. It would be ideal as a race/track bike, and runs perfectly. There are some paint chips near the fastener points, and there is a scorched area of the belly pan on the right side, but this doesn't hamper its running ability.

The bike is shod with Michelin Radials front and back. There are white Honda mirrors for it and, I think, turn signal stems.

I apologize for not being more definitive in my description, but I've been tasked with the job of selling his fine collection, and I've not been privy to all of the details. I know the bike was purchased in Campbellville, Ontario, and currently resides just outside Oshawa.

If you are interested in photos of the bike email me at arranger2@rogers.com and here is a YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-aObqvkxs

...Brent

$5200.
BigBird

Return to Race Bikes