Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Race Bikes

P3 heavy CB750

Moderator: Michael Vinten

P3 heavy CB750

Postby sproutrs125 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:13 pm

It is with reluctance I’m selling The Pat Fox CB 750. There is all kinds of handmade top quality work done on this bike. It needs work to get it back to track ready and I just don’t have the time and money to do it. The list of things is very long and I have taken many pictures of what’s there. Not sure how to attach them here. The engine runs well but even though I’ve cleaned the carbs it’s got a bit of a flat spot trying to get off the needles onto the mains. The engine is a Steve Crover piece and I know when it went on the dyno in Peterborough it pulled an honest 100hp at the crank. If you think your serious email me and I’ll send pics and we can talk. I’m going to be VERY reasonable on price. I know it had lots of money and lots and lots of time put into it. We won our class a couple of times endurance racing it. It’s no GP bike I’ll tell you that but it cornered very very well and never wobbled once. It was on rails. Contact me. fourcsila@sympatico.ca. If you know how to put pictures up here please reply and tell me how.
sproutrs125

Re: P3 heavy CB750

Postby jim kots » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:21 am

To post photos you need to load them onto a third party site like photobucket.com then create a link in your VRRA posting.

If you would like me to post them forward the pics to jimkotsilidis@gmail.com and I will add them to this thread.

Cheers Jim
jim kots
VRRA Member

Re: P3 heavy CB750

Postby sproutrs125 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:29 am

Okay thanks. I’ll send you a few today.
sproutrs125

Return to Race Bikes