Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Race Bikes

1990 Honda Hawk For Sale - SOLD

Moderator: Michael Vinten

1990 Honda Hawk For Sale - SOLD

Postby hgwilliam » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 am

Hello All,
I’ve decided to take a break from racing and look more towards travelling on the bike. Therefore I am selling my 1990 Honda Hawk.

I bought this hawk from Bobby K. for $3,600 and that’s what I am going to sell it for. Top of my head I know it has:
• Front end conversion
• Penske rear shock
• Custom sub frame
• Jet kit/Pods
• RC31 fairing that has quick remove screws.
• M4 exhaust and headers (older model with some dents)
• Clip ons & Rearsets
• A Trailtech Tachometer
o I do have a ZX7 Rad ready to install - $50 if you want it, if not it goes back to John Crossley!

This comes with two stands, front and rear, and a spare rear wheel. I ran DOT’s so I never cared to find a spare front wheel. Racing number is 446 and there are pictures online. However if you want pictures send me an email gwilliamhuw@gmail.com

Price is firm, I don’t plan to make or lose anything, just pass this along. This was a fantastic learning bike, breaking the top 10 at Calabogie for P4F3. This hawk is setup for everything, just add engine work and you have a very competitive bike.
Last edited by hgwilliam on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hgwilliam

Re: 1990 Honda Hawk For Sale

Postby hgwilliam » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Thought I'd let anyone know that might be interested in looking at the bike, I am located 15-20 minutes from the AGM this weekend. Two birds with one stone if someone is coming up for the AGM.
hgwilliam

Re: 1990 Honda Hawk For Sale

Postby hgwilliam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Bumping this back up! Racing season is around the corner. If anyone is interested, call or text 7057720639 or send me an email at "gwilliamhuw@gmail.com" Price is $3,600OBO

Thanks!
hgwilliam

Return to Race Bikes