Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale! Race Bikes

Testing waters: Suzuki T20 for P1 or 350 GP

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Testing waters: Suzuki T20 for P1 or 350 GP

Postby ParableRacing » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:24 am

Suzuki T20, Titled for street use and mostly prepped for P1 - Lots of goodies. Testing waters on the bike to potentially fund my 350 honda for sportsman... Has the following goodies:

- ARD Ignition (mag + points, no lights) with new plug ends and new wiring to kill setup.
- Radial cylinder heads in good shape
- Mikuni VM32's (28mm bore but in the standard VM32 body), /w 2.0 slides and throttle stop screws plugged. Comes with steel adapters and rubber mounted. Can't run filters on these as they are inline with the bracing.
- Period rear-sets with non-folding footpegs and clip-ons. GT750 brake lever is nearly NOS with good cables, clutch lever is NOS suzuki.
- Rear hub is stock, everything out back has been drilled to save weight
- Front hub is GT750 4LS, fitted to T20 forks. Linings are stock but in good shape. Hub is completely stock.
- Front and rear rims are matching style non-shouldered alloys. Front is DID, rear is Akront, WM3 18".
- Frame has been prepped for road-racing (all unnecessary tabs removed, no stands, has tabs for crooks/airtech/paco fairing), with extra bracing from swingarm pivot to upper tubes (straight line, not bent for carb clearance).
- Period Chambers (pie cut headers, and 4 cone segments), done to factory road race specs
- Engine in bike is complete, turns over nicely, pistons look to be in good shape. Covers are all drilled, most fasteners modified for lockwire (oil drain, oil fill, etc...), cylinders are ported and kickstarter still works (but is plugged).
- Seat is an ABS racing seat, /w upholstery tank is from a kawasaki H1 (steel but bike is setup for crooks/dunstall tank). Oil tank is a custom aluminum deal, mounted on rear fender, factory oil pump is still in place.
- Stock T20 forks (modified with air assist) with original steering damper and a shaved upper triple tree
- 2 spare T20 engines (cranks, transmissions, and stock top ends) and 1 spare pair of heads modified to match the cylinders on the bike would come with the bike. One is a TC250 engine (5XXXX serial).
- Nice and hard Avon slicks F+R that were great ~20 years ago! :mrgreen: They're not stuck on the rims so are just there to keep the thing rolling.

Walridge sells the spokes for the 4LS to 18" rim. Bike will come with the front rim unlaced.

The bike should be only a little work to get going and should be eligable for P1. If racing in AHRMA, one should be aware that the bike is not eligable for 250GP unless stock exhaust is put on. This would be put into 350GP. I'm mostly aware of what the bike is worth in pieces, and if you try and price out a T20 race build you'll know roughly what it would cost you to get half the parts. Testing waters for now, so contact for price/pics/details! Bike is in Manitoba, but it's not the end of the world to transport. I'd consider fairly interesting trades as well. I also apologize for posting this as my first post...I lurk this board regularly but never post, but figured this would be the best place to post this!
ParableRacing

Re: Testing waters: Suzuki T20 for P1 or 350 GP

Postby Wayne Raynard #767 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 am

Could you send some pics and what price you are looking for,may even have a trade,can reach me at wraynard767@gmail.com Cheers Wayne.
Wayne Raynard #767
VRRA Member

Postby ParableRacing » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Bump,

Open to trades, will be heading to Ontario next week....!
ParableRacing

Postby ParableRacing » Wed May 30, 2018 7:34 am

Updates: have spokes for the front now (SS), have full fairings, have a dunstall tank and a crooks seat. Can also deliver to paris and still interested in neat trades (Honda NS, Suzuki RG, etc...)
ParableRacing

Return to Race Bikes