Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Trading Post - Bikes for sale!

Two - 2004 Honda RS125r for sale (sold)

This section is for bikes only

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Two - 2004 Honda RS125r for sale (sold)

Postby pktrocket » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:36 am

I have 2 - 2004 Honda RS125r for sale.

YELLOW

The first was purchased new in 2006. It is an Ontario bike that saw very limited use before I purchased it about 7 years ago. I raced it in SOAR for 2 years and did track days with it. I would say that it has not been pushed very hard. It currently has approximately 1600 km on the bottom end. It has a VHM head set up for c12 and marvic wheels. It is pretty much as it was purchased new. It has yellow bodywork.

WHITE

The 2nd was purchased 2005 and I have had it for 5 years. It was raced a partial year in SOAR. It has had more racing mods done. VHM head -C12, Electronics, HRC data logger, HRC detonation counter, detonation and shift light, April ignition modification, stock swing arm replaced with NSFR250 swing arm, Brembo GP4-RR 32/36 monoblock caliper with titanium pistons, Brembo 16x16 radial master cylinder. Has approximately 800 km on the bottom end. There is a small dent in the tank. It is visible in the photos. It has white bodywork.

The link below has photos for bikes. The link also includes an extensive list of parts that I would like to sell (i also have some parts additional to the list). Some highlights of the parts list: 3 - new crankshafts, 1 - new cylinder, 61 - honda head gaskets, 28 - honda reed valves, 4 - honda pistons, 8 - vertex pistons etc). If you purchase one of the bikes I can work with you on what parts you would like at a fair additional price. I will not sell individual parts until after the bikes are sold. You can copy and paste below to your browser for pics.

Flickr.com/photos/196603591@N04/albums

I am asking $10,500 for each bike. I used the bikes as A and B bikes and if someone is interested in a package deal of everything (including parts) we can discuss a fair price and you would be set for a number of years of riding.

If you are interested and have questions I can be reached through this site or text/call 519-807-1299 or email schmidttw999@outlook.com.

Thanks Thomas
Last edited by pktrocket on Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pktrocket

Re: Two - 2004 Honda RS125r for sale

Postby pktrocket » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:51 am

The white bike has sold. The yellow is still available.
pktrocket

Re: Two - 2004 Honda RS125r for sale

Postby pktrocket » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:05 pm

Both of the bikes are now sold. The new owners are planning to race them. I still have a fair number of spare parts for sale. The photos for the yellow bike include a list. I will be doing another posting for the parts shortly. Thank you everyone for their interest.
pktrocket

Return to Trading Post - Bikes for sale!