Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

CTMP 2022 ticket info

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

CTMP 2022 ticket info

Postby Laura » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:54 pm

Only Spectator tickets are sold at the gate, for cash, all weekend. PRINT your tickets, even if you’re not with Rogers. On-line Spectator tickets will be sold until Wednesday evening, so our webmaster can print the list and then get ready for his own racing.

Please buy your Crew and Racer tickets on Series Tracker, until it closes on Friday, July 29 at noon. PRINT them for fastest service at gate and Registration.

Crew has 2 options after Registration closes for this round,
1. Arrive when Registration is open and buy your tickets there with cash or the card reader.
2. Buy a Spectator ticket. You can swap a Spectator ticket for a Crew ticket at Registration, when it is open, thus having access to Hot Pit Lane. Very handy as well as mandatory for Endurance Crew. Crew must get tickets through Registration as Laura E has the magic “why yes, you have signed the waiver” list.

This procedure speeds up Registration, while offering a safety net for those who plan to register at the track.
Laura
Laura

Re: CTMP 2022 ticket info

Postby Angusdh » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:25 pm

I have been unable to buy my weekend ticket for racer. I did my registration already and Series Tracker is not letting me through. Is there still an option to but at Mosport ?
Yet one more Victim of Bill ….
Angusdh

Re: CTMP 2022 ticket info

Postby Laura » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:35 pm

Yes. You can pay at Registration at the track.
Laura
Laura

Return to Club Announcements