Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

2017 Elections

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

2017 Elections

Postby Michael Vinten » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:54 pm

The nomination form is now available via this link http://www.vrra.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Nominations-17.pdf or on the home page under VRRA Membership
Mike #19
Michael Vinten
Tech Committee

Re: 2017 Elections

Postby commando » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi Everybody,
Well, I've gone and done it, I threw my hat in the ring. I'm running for Vice-President of the VRRA. I hope to bring my love and dedication for the club to a position on the executive.
You may recognize me from such other positions as Start/Finish or your former trophy guy.
Together, I believe we can make more great things happen.
Big love to my VRRA family, I only ask that you vote for what you truly think is best for the club.
Sincerely,
Joel Nelson #509
commando
VRRA Executive

Postby kirbster » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 pm

I also have decided to throw my hat in the ring for the position of Vice President.
I joined in 2014 and have been hooked ever since. Its a great atmosphere and reminds me of why I loved racing in the late 80's and early 90's. Friendly but fierce competition and room for all. We are a racing family and I am a proud member.
I have spent the last few seasons helping out with local radio and newspaper promotions for the Vintage Festival.
I have created several promotional videos for the shows.
I have helped the Minnetts (and others!) with setting up the international show booth the past several years as well.
I have also been involved with helping Dave with Race school the past two seasons.
This season, I have been the Endurance series coordinator and look forward to continuing in that role moving forward.
I consider myself a "get the job done" kind of guy, and feel that giving back is important to the club's long term health.
So please consider casting your vote my way. With Joel running as well, we really can't go wrong!
I just hope to keep growing and promoting the best racing club in Canada!

Looking forward to Calabogie- See you all there!
Kirby Crosby VRRA #252
kirbster

Postby Ashton Bond » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Well!

I'd be absolutely honored to work with either of you! Congrats to both, and good luck!
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby rick26 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:28 pm

What Ashton said.
rick26

Return to Club Announcements