Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

2016 AGM/Awards Banquet

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

2016 AGM/Awards Banquet

Postby 2mad4u » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 am

"Annual A.G.M./Awards & Banquet 2016"
The date is fast approaching, November 12th, Four Points By Sheraton, 285 King Street East, Kingston, K7L 3B1.
Local # 613-545-4279. Rooms have been reserved at a rate of 129.00 per night, Underground parking is $10.00 per day. (oversized vehicles-maybe we could park at my shop 10kms away and cab/shuttle for weekend-advance notice please).
Please book ASAP and mention VRRA (there are other hotels close by if we have overflow).
For those arriving on Friday we have a reception area for meet and greet from 5pm-12am in "The old stones room",
AGM will start approx 10am(time will be confirmed with exec), for those not attending the AGM, Kingston has a wonderful downtown, i'm sure all will enjoy.
We will try to get the Awards/Banquet rolling with reception starting at 5.30 and expect to eat by 6.30-7.00 with awards to follow, then dance the night to music by Kingston's own, A Bit Of Nostalgia.
Bar prices are reasonable-lets have a great evening.
We will have some door prizes and some great donations for silent auctions, already we have items from great supporters:- Blue Streak Racing, Pro 6, GP Bikes, Madeley Auto/Mad Moto, Shannonville Motorsports Park,Steve Murray @ Kettler Canada, RE-Gear, Gulf Oils and a wonderful quit from Laura Sewell. We could still do with more if anyone has connections that I could follow up I'd appreciate it.
Cost of AGM tickets is $60.00 each, can purchase on Series Tracker from main VRRA site, (purchase ticket on tracker individually and print of form and bring with you)
CUT OFF DATE IS NOV 7TH.
or mail cheque to
Madeley Auto
1736 Bath Road
Kingston,Ont.
K7M 4Y1
If time allows theirs some beautiful roads into Kingston, From west you could take hwy 33 from Trenton area over the county and ferry ride, then onto Kingston, From the east theirs the 1000 isl parkway from Brockville into Gananoque then hwy 2 or jump back onto 401 into Kingston, From Ottawa area you could get to Carlton Place and then hwy 15 into Kingston, Or the boring 401, whatever way, safe travels.
if any additional questions please feel free to contact myself, Brian Madeley 613-634-0306, 613 532 1100.
madeley@madeleyauto.com
2mad4u

Re: 2016 AGM/Awards Banquet

Postby 2mad4u » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:36 pm

A.G.M. update book hotels ASAP
Just spoke to hotel. Friday night is sold out. Saturday is still available call and make sure you are talking to front desk of Kingston the rate of $129.00 is still held make sure to mention vintage road race assoc. other hotels in area are the holiday inn, delta waterfront, residence inn and the confederation place hotel 613-549-6300. They have 20 rooms but cannot hold them although they will do $115.00 per night. It's 300 meters away from four points. If calling confed place hotel make sure to mention Vrra any further don't hesitate to call me. 613-532-1100 thanks
2mad4u

Return to Club Announcements