Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL VRRA ELECTION.

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL VRRA ELECTION.

Postby Percy W » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi all!
I did not have an appropriate moment to announce this to the members at the Calabogie weekend, so here it is instead.
I am very glad for the opportunity to throw my hat in to the ring for consideration to become 'President' at this years elections.
In my need/want to reduce my internet presence I have recently gone with the name Percy Wilkes (a family name), this weekend I was called 'Mr Shelley' (interesting) , but my legal name and the one on the ballot is 'Miles Holden'. So just know that, yes....its me!
This year I have jumped in with both feet volunteering to organize the new Endurance Championship, work at tech with Greg McEwan and wrangled some key sponsors for our classes and races, as well as announcing the awards.
I think that most of you know me and Shelley by now and know that I really care for this club and its members, and will work hard to keep the VRRA the envy of North American racing.
I have been retired for a number of years now and I am committed to putting my time and efforts into our club and the wishes of the members.
I urge you to consider what both myself and Mike Vinten have to offer and please vote when you receive the ballot.
Thanks for this tremendous year and I look forward to the AGM/Awards and 2017, and hopefully working for you in the years to come.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for this season!
Miles.
VRRA Endurance coordinator.
Percy W

Return to Club Announcements