Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

V.I.P. Passes

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

V.I.P. Passes

Postby relicracer » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 pm

I just noticed the H B Cycle VIP passes on Face Book.My wife managed to print some off for I am a computer idiot.Should they not be available on the VRRA website for people not on facebook? Thanks Wilf #440
relicracer

Re: V.I.P. Passes

Postby racerdude413 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:37 pm

I would think as racers, we should not be using the 50% coupon, all we are really doing is taking money from our own club, the point of the 50% is to encourage spectators and especially HB Cycle customers to attend...

I think if your friends and parents use them it's fine...

I don't think anyone would be prevented from using them, it just was not the intention...
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Postby racerdude413 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:41 pm

There is a free entry coupon available to racers... it even comes with a free tshirt and lunches.

See where im going with this?
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:41 pm

An even better way to get discounted entry is to volunteer.... Then you get free entry! Dom is 100% right, this promotion is intended to bump our spectator growth. Racers already get a huge discount for pre-entry, and that discount is supported by our contributions at the gate.
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby relicracer » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:02 pm

I totally agree.I printed 4 off for a few friends not for myself. They already think 10 bucks a day to see great racing with free camping is a great deal.I just think they should be on the VRRA site as well as face book but no big deal. Wilf #440
relicracer

Return to Club Announcements