Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Registration Closing...

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Registration Closing...

Postby Ashton Bond » Fri May 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Friendly reminder you have less than one week until the close of Pre-Registration. ..
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Re: Registration Closing...

Postby Ashton Bond » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Summer Classic Pre-Registration closes July 1.... That's this week... :)
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby akinz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 am

Hey Ashton,

Is there actually a separate line up for Series tracker registrants? I didn't notice one at Shannonville.

2. Look for the special line designated for SeriesTracker online signup registrants

Thanks
akinz

Postby Peter Balfour » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:43 am

I think the majority are using Series Tracker so it really won't shorten the line much. :D Registration is a big job and takes time when everybody shows up at the same time. I don't see anyway to change it, we just need to be patient. I really don't see the urgency myself, we have plenty of time to go through registration and get our bikes tech'd.
'71 BSA B50 P1-500
‘84 Yamaha FJ600
Peter Balfour
Tech Committee

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 am

It's all one line. That was an early idea that didn't pan out. Eventually there will be NO line for online entry, but that's a year or so away.

The #1 thing that slows down the line is folks not having their paperwork filled out ahead of time, or not having it at all. It takes under 30 seconds at the counter for those that have it in hand, and signed. I don't know why more don't do it... We're working on splitting those folks away from the main line, but the facilities at GB don't allow for much. It's really not fair to what is now the vast majority of people who are prepared and ready when they arrive at the desk to have to wait for those that aren't... Mosport and Calabogie however have very nice dual door facilities....
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby akinz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:47 pm

That's great guys. I just wasn't sure if I was missing something. Thanks for clarifying! :)
akinz

Postby Ashton Bond » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:55 am

I'm cutting it close.... LOL

The printer I use for our gate tickets fell behind a bit on me, so I am transporting the gate tickets with me to the Summer Classic as opposed to mailing them ahead. I'm timing my trip to arrive around 11:30 so there's no hold up at the gate this year, but as you know, I'm American, and the border could hold that up as long as they dang well please... LOL So don't get upset if I get there a bit late, it's a great opportunity to say hi to your friends!
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Ashton Bond » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 am

August 4th at NOON is the close of online (and mail in) registration for the 2016 HB Cycle Vintage Festival. Do not delay.....

NOTE:

Do not come to registration without the Tech form in your hand and FILLED OUT!

Your wasting everyone's time who did fill it out and is standing behind you in line. ANYONE showing up without their release forms signed and tech forms filled out will be shot... :lol:

Actually you will be handed the forms and asked to leave and come back. NOT A JOKE.

90% of us are fully prepared now, the 10% will no longer hold up everyone else's day.
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Ashton Bond » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58 am

One week till the close of pre registration.....
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Ashton Bond » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:14 am

Can somebody let the five people who will send me upset emails tomorrow at dinnertime know that registration closes tomorrow at noon? Thank you! :)
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 am

http://www.vrra.ca/?page_id=111

I've had a couple dozen folks who have emailed me about Post-Registration, so I figure this is a good time for your last reminder on forms.

All the event forms are at this link including the final schedule. Remember, if your registering now you will have to fit your racing activity within the schedule. It won't change after Pre-Registration closes.

Make sure you have your Tech and Release/Registration forms fully filled out and signed by you and your Endurance teammates/sidecar passenger BEFORE you get to Registration. You won't get registered without those signatures.

Remember, you also won't get registered without a gate ticket in your hand.

For those of you who need forms printed, we of course can, but you will be asked to come back with them filled out. There's 170 people in line behind you that didn't "forget" to print their forms.

Please read the rider info sheet, there's actual information in it you need for the weekend, and print a copy of the schedule for your pits so you know where we are in the day. There is a couple practice changes including the rotation schedule of groups and the deletion of endurance specific practice. For this event endurance will need to just slot in with their appropriate lapping group. We need that time for racing.

See you all Thursday night!
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby kirbster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:24 am

Dont forget to print your endurance count sheets as well!
Kirby Crosby VRRA #252
kirbster

Postby Ashton Bond » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:28 am

One week from today pre-registration closes on the final event of 2016...
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Ashton Bond » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

Thursday, Sept 1 pre-registration closes... I'm going to have to build the schedule a bit earlier so we can get the printing done. So if you'd like your classes part of that effort, get registered!
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Ashton Bond » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:10 am

We're inside your last (4) hours to pre-register for the CCGP.
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Return to Club Announcements