Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Registration and Series Tracker

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Registration and Series Tracker

Postby Ashton Bond » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 am

As your all now registering for Grand Bend and the rest of the year, I just wanted to make a post on some changes we are making to our race morning processes based on what we learned from our first race at the TT.

1) If your registering online make sure you PRINT and SIGN both the release form AND the tech forms and BRING THEM WITH YOU TO REGISTRATION. As this was our first event, and we knew there'd be a learning curve for everyone so we pre-printed all the release forms ahead of time so we'd have them in case you forgot them. We will NOT be doing that going forward. We can print them on site, so no need to panic if you drop it in a puddle or something, but the idea is to have you ready to go when you get there... Same true with your tech forms.

2) You will leave registration with only your tech form stamped for payment, and your practice group written on top. If you'd like to write your preferred practice group on there ahead of time feel free! Also note, I am re-instating the endurance group specific practice on Fridays, so you could add that practice group on there if applicable.

3) Additional entrants for Sidecar or Endurance MUST sign the release form PRIOR to you arriving at registration. No exceptions.

4) Mail-in entrants will again simply sign in person at the track. Your applicable tech forms will be there waiting for you.

5) At track class/membership changes- There will be a form to fill out to put the changes in writing.

6) At track sign up from scratch- We will have forms available to fill out. Please make sure you have your transponder in your hand.

7) transponder rentals- you will again be assigned a transponder number when you sign up if you don't own one. You will need to provide an additional cheque or credit card to leave as damage deposit in addition to the rental fee. We have exactly 34 available, first come first served... So sign up today! The reservation will eventually be available online. I'm aiming for CTMP.

That's it for the moment. I'd also like to say a thank you to you all for bearing with me while we hammer out the kinks in this brand new system. Having your paperwork in hand when you show up will make things 10X faster! Now if I could just find a way to get that pesky insurance waiver online you'd be able to skip registration all together... Baby steps...
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Return to Club Announcements