Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Medical Data Carriers

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Medical Data Carriers

Postby Michael Vinten » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Medical Data Carrier has been selected as part of our medical response plan. The VRRA will require the use of Medical Data Carriers effective with the 2015 season. This requirement came about partially as a result of several incidents last year in which the rider was not carrying their medical card. Locating the Medical Data Carrier with its medical information on the helmet will make the retrieval of this information faster. Each 2015 racing member who enters a VRRA event will receive a Medical Data Carrier (one per rider) at no cost. Additional carriers will be available in Registration for $5. The carriers will be checked at tech inspection along with your racing number on your helmet. Both requirements will assist our medical staff in providing the best treatment to injured riders.
Mike #19
Michael Vinten
Tech Committee

Re: Medical Data Carriers

Postby rzcolinpaul » Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 pm

What does the Medical Data Carrier consist of, what needs to be on the card and can we fill it in on our race day.
colinpaul@rogers.com
RZ350 racer Plate 188
RZ500 stock
RZ500, TSI spec factory tune stage two,ported polished,JL pipes,28m Mikuni carbs,EB brakes, R6r front end, R6r swing arm, YZR fairing, V Force reeds, Olhin shock, Done buy Wasp Performance
rzcolinpaul

Postby Ashton Bond » Mon May 25, 2015 9:50 pm

you'll be issued the medical data carrier at registration, one per rider. It's a tiny piece of paper and a plastic sleeve with adhesive on one side. you fill in your medical info, slide it into the sleeve, and stick it to the rear of your helmet
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby rzcolinpaul » Tue May 26, 2015 1:41 am

Thank You one more thing off my list of prep to do. :D
colinpaul@rogers.com
RZ350 racer Plate 188
RZ500 stock
RZ500, TSI spec factory tune stage two,ported polished,JL pipes,28m Mikuni carbs,EB brakes, R6r front end, R6r swing arm, YZR fairing, V Force reeds, Olhin shock, Done buy Wasp Performance
rzcolinpaul

Postby terryjj1 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Like bold type? I have no idea what that is
Do up have a sample I can have a look at to see if I need to get more info I currently don't have or know?

Thanks
No number...
terryjj1

Postby Justind97 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:11 pm

I have one you can see tomorrow Terry
Justind97

Postby terryjj1 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Thanks justin..
No number...
terryjj1