Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Online Registration... the wait is over

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Online Registration... the wait is over

Postby racerdude413 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:18 pm

If your ready to get started registering for your 2015 racing season, your wait is over! Welcome to your all new, fully automated VRRA, Series Tracker Registration homepage. Before you get to clicking away, take a few minutes to read through this post as there’s a few things you’ll want to have in mind as you navigate the system.

Firstly, if your one of the many who already have a Series Tracker Rider profile, proceed as normal, and register up a storm! For everyone else, when you click on the link you’ll need to get set up, so lets get started. First, click on the blue link that says “click here to sign up”. This will take you to a page where you will create a username. Pick a username that’s easy for you to remember, as you’ll have it forever…

Remember all the hubbub about the birth date? Here’s where you’ll need it, or the 8-digit code you supplied if you were uncomfortable giving out your birth date. Enter your first and last name as it appears on your current or 2014 VRRA membership card, and your birth date/code in the specified format. Make sure you type in the back-slashes as well as the numbers. If your a current member and for whatever reason, you never got around to supplying that information to us, DO NOT PANIC! Simply type in the birth date: 04/01/2014. The system will find you.

Once that’s completed you will be taken to your brand spanking new rider’s home page, your new home for all things VRRA racing! There are three functions here: edit your user info, your membership info, or register. Don’t put the cart ahead of the horse and try to register first! Click on the user information link, and enter your emergency contacts, team info, and all the way at the bottom, your transponder info. This is also where you’ll edit your password. Again, keep it simple folks…

When your finished there, click to go back to your rider home page, and click on the membership info link. This is where you can edit your actual VRRA membership info. OK, now you can purchase your 2015 membership, and/or register for a race date!

Click on the Road Race link, and off you go. All our events are organized by date. A couple things new: You’ll notice the addition of the Vintage Open challenge format race on Sunday. This is the second race for both P4F1 and Modern GP. It is however open to all VRRA machinery. Also, You’ll see on the three Friday dates the three classes of the new Endurance Series. Rememeber, only the team captain needs to register for the Endurance race.

Once you’re finished registering for a date, or your whole year, click on the checkout button. You’ll be directed to Paypal where you’ll pay for your purchases. If for whatever reason Paypal doesn’t direct you back to your rider home page, don’t worry, you can always just log back in and all your purchases will be saved. The system will automatically email you two very important items: your receipt and release, and a second document containing your tech forms. VERY IMPORTANT: Print these items, and bring them with you to the track! The release is the one and only item you’ll need to bring with you to Registration, other than ID. The tech forms you can fill out, and bring with you to tech. On the release you’ll note two lines near the top for signatures of additional participants. Have your Monkey, or Endurance Series teammates sign the form there. Also, if your racing multiple machines, make sure you print adequate copies of your tech forms. DO NOT FOLD THE TECH FORMS UP LIKE ORIGAMI! One fold is fine, but they need to be stored in a three ring binder, so neater is better… There is also a button on your rider home page to reprint those forms should you need to.

As we get nearer to our race dates, the system will automatically email you the event specific rider information sheets and the schedule, so keep an eye out for those.

That’s really it, now lets get to racing!

Follow this link to get started: http://www.seriestracker.com/or/r_login.asp?PID=16
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Re: Online Registration... the wait is over

Postby Ashton Bond » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Just an update, we have had a few hiccups today with folks being prompted to pay for a membership who've already paid by cheque. For the most part these are the people who sent the cheques out in February and later. If you end up in that category, don't worry. Just send me a quick heads up, or post here and we will fix it so when you log back in to your riders home page it'll show as paid and you'll be able to register. Theres also a couple things I missed in programming the system that I'll add in over the next week or so. One is both Masters races, but again I'll get that corrected ASAP, and announce when it is so you can go back in and sign up.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation in getting this set up, it was very honestly a huge project! But, it's really exciting to see all the entries that have gone through already in just one day! The TT is gonna be busy for sure, and all 4 events already have people registering! Very cool! :mrgreen:
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby ericpritchard » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 am

I paid for membership renewal by cheque at the beginning of January but I'm now prompted to rejoin!
My membership # is 643 - hope you can fix it!!
Regards
Eric
ericpritchard
VRRA Member

Location: 2268 Gore Road, Ormstown, Quebec, Canada J0S 1K0 Tel: (450) 829 3593

Postby racerdude413 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:24 am

There is no doubt we can fix it... we just have to be patient as most of the issues will get fixed in the evening...
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Postby ericpritchard » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:53 am

Thanks, Dom. Appreciated. Not urgent at all.
Regards
Eric
ericpritchard
VRRA Member

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 am

Eric,

You already have a Series Tracker profile from your racing in AHRMA. The only difference you'll need to do is start from the VRRA website when your registering VRRA, as opposed to the AHRMA site. VRRA site link: http://www.seriestracker.com/or/r_login.asp?PID=16

Type in the same username and password you use for AHRMA, and it should recognize you. Your shown as a paid VRRA member. Should work fine.

As for fixing the startup glitches, post anytime, we just have been working through them as they come in, it's been going along fine.
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby ericpritchard » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Many thanks. I did what you suggested and all is working just fine!
All the best
Eric
ericpritchard
VRRA Member

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Awesome!
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby racer250 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Ashton
I register my profile on series tracker but on the window RR- road race I get the message
You MUST Have a Current VRRA Membership to Enter a Race
(Click on View/Edit Your Sanction # Info Link)

Can yo tell me what I do wrong?
racer250

Postby racer250 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Ashton
I register my profile on series tracker but on the window RR- road race I get the message
You MUST Have a Current VRRA Membership to Enter a Race
(Click on View/Edit Your Sanction # Info Link)

Can you tell me what I do wrong?
racer250

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 pm

The word "Sanction" should not be there. That means you've gotten out into the main website as opposed to our specific section.

Click on this link: http://www.seriestracker.com/padmin/home.asp?psID=16

Re-enter the user name and password you created and see if the message goes away. If not let me know and I'll fix it for you
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby racer250 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi Ashton
Still the same
racer250

Postby mccoy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:38 pm

i'm having the same issue as racer250
Mark
97 YZF750R
78 GS750E Awaiting re-assembly
80 GS1100E R.I.P.
mccoy

Postby Peter Balfour » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Worked perfectly! Thanks for all those people who worked hard to make this happen. Now I know how people felt when they finally got indoor plumbing! :lol:
'71 BSA B50 P1-500
‘84 Yamaha FJ600
Peter Balfour
Tech Committee

Postby Ashton Bond » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:59 pm

I'll need your actual name and info McCoy.
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Next

Return to Club Announcements