Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Available 1 and 2 digit racing numbers

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Available 1 and 2 digit racing numbers

Postby racerdude413 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:38 am

According to our policy, racing numbers not renewed for 2 years become available to current members. The following 1 and 2 digit racing numbers are available 3-5-10-11-25-37-60-65-74-84-90-92. If you would like one of these numbers, please include the request with your membership renewal. If you have already renewed for 2015 contact our Membership Secretary, Sarabeth, at vrramembership@gmail.com

On Feb 28th these 1 and 2 digit numbers will be issued in the following priority:

1. the member that previously had this number if they renew their racing membership before Feb 28th

2. the member who has been a member the longest in case of multiple applicants

3. numbers unclaimed by current members after Feb 28th will be offered to new members that request them

We will publish the new allocated numbers after March 1st and send the new cards at that time
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Re: Available 1 and 2 digit racing numbers

Postby racerdude413 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:41 am

Your request can include more than one of the available numbers, Sarabeth will go down the list from longest standing member to newest and distribute the numbers on the list, so if you request

11 , 25 or 60

Maybe 11 and 25 will be taken by an older members but 60 will be available for you....

If your requested number or numbers are all taken you will be re-issued your current race number.
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Postby Sarabeth » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:12 am

Hi Riders!
I've been getting a lot of emails and phone calls about number change requests, I love your enthusiasm to get your bikes ready for the season! We're just a week and a half away from February 28, which lands on a Saturday. I'll be going away the following week, so I intend to communicate the updated numbers that I've received requests for on Saturday, February 28th.
Sincerely,
Membership Secretary Sarabeth
Sarabeth

Postby Sarabeth » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello Riders!

For those of you who had submitted number change requests, I've either called or emailed you today with your new number. All renewals that I've received so far have been processed, and many cards will be going in the mail today. New members, I will be in touch in the next few weeks about your requested numbers.

Membership Secretary Sarabeth
Sarabeth

Return to Club Announcements