Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Grand Bend Forms are up

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Grand Bend Forms are up

Postby racerdude413 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:03 pm

http://www.vrra.ca/?page_id=111

Please note that if you get there on friday before 8h pm, you will have to pay a gate fee of 5$ to the track, because there is a test and tune for dragsters, this money goes to the track not the VRRA, the rest of the weekend there will be 2 separate gates, one for VRRA members and spectators and one for dragracing croud...
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Re: Grand Bend Forms are up

Postby gary holden » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Are we allowed to arrive Thur. afternoon to set up if we're doing the endurance race Fri.?And I hope we can stay over until Monday?
Half-fast Racing 401
gary holden
VRRA Member

Postby Ashton Bond » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Hope so, that's what we're doing... :)
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby gary holden » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm booked in at the prov. park Tue. 'til Thur.Gives me a 3 day safety buffer to cross the wilds of the GTA,and time to recover,but I was wondering how early we could arrive at the track.Apparently there's no electricity to be had,so the competition to be there early won't be so fierce.Bring your own windmill.
Half-fast Racing 401
gary holden
VRRA Member

Postby Ken McAdam » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 am

Track is very accommodating we have people that stay over every Sunday evening and they are fine with it. These are not your typical track owners/managers. The owner is always around he is a very nice man his name is Paul Spriet very approachable. Track manager is Ron he will bend over backwards to help and is generally sweeping the track EVERY morning around 6am . I am certain that the VRRA will love the facility and it will become a club favorite as it has for SOAR.
If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!
Ken McAdam
VRRA Member

Return to Club Announcements