Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Entries for The Quinte TT are down, send your entries in now

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Entries for The Quinte TT are down, send your entries in now

Postby Pat Nicholson » Fri May 17, 2013 12:28 am

Hi All, Registration for the Quinte TT is very low. Surely you have not been working all winter on your bike to have it sit in the garage?? Time to enter before you miss one of the nicest races of our season,when we get to see all our old friends after that bitter cold winter. If you plan to race with us at our first race of 2013 – our very best of years, we have an exciting new class for all GP racers, so enter now. We will hold our early entry rate until next Wednesday so send your entries in, to get to rural Quebec by Canada Post in time. We are concerned that perhaps our racers might be waiting for OnLine Registration. Unfortunately we were not ready for this to happen for our first race of the season. So I wanted to make sure that you all knew that now is the time to register – download your entry form and carry on in our good old fashioned way – we are vintage racers after all, and we must support our Canada Posties. Our Registrar is standing by. See you on May 31st/June 1st.
Regards to All
Pat
Pat Nicholson
VRRA Member

Re: Entries for The Quinte TT are down, send your entries in

Postby gary holden » Fri May 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Pat Nicholson wrote: We will hold our early entry rate until next Wednesday so send your entries in, to get to rural Quebec by Canada Post in time.
Pat

Clarification please.Is not the deadline for early entries the date the entries are postmarked?
Then again,it may well take Canada Post longer than from Wed. May 16 until Debbie leaves for the track for Canada Post to to deliver a letter from rural Ontario to rural Quebec. :lol:
Half-fast Racing 401
gary holden
VRRA Member

Postby graham bowers » Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 am

it is on the entry form [post marked] before 18 may
graham bowers

Postby Motoshire747 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:04 pm

You know you want...(scratch) You Know You Need This!
Steve #7forty7
Motoshire747
VRRA Member

Postby tintop » Tue May 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Is the poster available in a printable PDF form?? VARAC does that with their's, and members print them and take then to their local shops ect. We should be doing this for all our races.
"Anyone can build a race car, the trick is to make it fast." - Harvey Postlethwaite
tintop
VRRA Member

Postby Brian FZR400 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 pm

I just dropped my entry form in the mailbox. Yes, I've been procrastinating.
Brian FZR400
VRRA Member

Postby Mike Heggarty » Wed May 22, 2013 12:02 am

Hi Pat,
Thanks for the posting, reminder and bother on your part. I've been a away for a awhile.
I'll get my entry cheque postmarked tomorrow - Wednesday and hope to have your pre entry
pricing per your email. I apologize for being late. We don't just race VRRA- I know no excuse.
Cheers
Mike H #815
Mike Heggarty
VRRA Member

Postby Ken McAdam » Wed May 22, 2013 6:04 am

What is this "mail" thing you speak of, postmark? Cheque havent seen one of those in years. Guess I just pay more......sigh
If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!
Ken McAdam
VRRA Member

Return to Club Announcements