Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Confirmed 2013 VRRA racing dates

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Re: Confirmed 2013 VRRA racing dates

Postby larry » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 am

Ken McAdam wrote:Thats awesome I can now officially do the whole series. Maybe we can work out a bulk entry/license purchase price. I plan on bringing a fleet of bikes and a bunch of SOAR riders / VRRA virgins to each round. :)

Now there's a threat if I ever heard one. ;)
History is just one damn thing after another.
larry
VRRA Member

Postby racerdude413 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:18 am

Ken McAdam wrote:Thats awesome I can now officially do the whole series. Maybe we can work out a bulk entry/license purchase price. I plan on bringing a fleet of bikes and a bunch of SOAR riders / VRRA virgins to each round. :)

The bulk thing has been discussed, but it wont happen in 2013.... Happy to know you will be joining us...
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Postby Ken McAdam » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 am

larry wrote:

Now there's a threat if I ever heard one. ;)

Hey! :D
I retired in 08 and havent raced in Canada since 04 so this should be good. Started one race a couple seasons ago and proceeded to run out of gas. Sigh........ somethings never change. I am just tickled to actually have a fun weekend where we am not running things. The whole SOAR staff are stoked and maybe the VRRA can benefit. Should be some good racing some of our guys can get around a track pretty effectively. :twisted:
If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!
Ken McAdam
VRRA Member

Postby Motoshire747 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:11 am

racerdude413 wrote:

The bulk thing has been discussed, but it wont happen in 2013.... Happy to know you will be joining us...

It would be nice if we could help your folks on the transponders...since very few (if any) of your guys have them. Of course for that to happen in 2013 we should have started talking about it 4 years ago :lol: Ahhh...it's fun that you can appreciate what your dealing with Ken...
Steve #7forty7
Motoshire747
VRRA Member

Postby Brian FZR400 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Already bought the VRRA license this year :mrgreen:
Brian FZR400
VRRA Member

Postby Ken McAdam » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Would have had mine done too if the VRRA would get with the program and accept cards.........WTF is "check" ? isnt that a poker term?
If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!
Ken McAdam
VRRA Member

Postby racerdude413 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:04 pm

come on, the VRRA is an upscale club, so check is for chess, not poker...
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Postby John Crossley » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 pm

All I can say is, the last cheque I wrote was to the VRRA, In september, everything else , debit credit or paypall the previous cheque was to the VRRA in August. Electronic banking works, that's why Banks use it.
It's time!!!!
John Crossley
John Crossley
Tech Committee

Postby racerdude413 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Right now we don't even have a registrar... so one step at a time :wink:
Dominic Aubry

When in doubt, gas it!!!
racerdude413
VRRA Member

Previous