Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Baffled Muffler and Rule Changes

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Baffled Muffler and Rule Changes

Postby Michael Vinten » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm

The Baffled Muffler has been sent to the publisher and should be in the mail soon. I asked that it be delayed for 2 weeks to provide an update on the status of the Treasurer's position. Janet is still our Treasurer.

The rule change proposals and ballot will be included with this issue. Thanks Jan and Malcolm for giving the extra time it takes to insert the voting material.

Please consider voting, these are the rules that govern your club. You do not have to submit a vote for each proposal. You must be a 2012 member to vote. If you have not renewed your membership, do it now.
Mike #19
Michael Vinten
Tech Committee

Re: Baffled Muffler and Rule Changes

Postby Malcolm Lake » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Update...

I'm sorry about the delay getting the latest BM to you. Michael details part of the reason above, then, of course when you're already behind, a file issue crops up which delays it further. The good news is they're all in the mail and should arrive on your doorstep in the next few days.

Cheers!

Mal
Malcolm Lake
VRRA Member

Postby Bob Smith » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Thanks for all the continued good work Mal and JAn!

Bob
Bob
When in doubt, give it gas. It may not help the situation, but it will end the suspense!
Bob Smith
VRRA Member

Postby jerry smith » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Can't thank all of you enough for your time and hard work.I don't know how you manage it all.Thanks again.Jerry.
jerry smith
VRRA Member

Return to Club Announcements