Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Club Announcements

Your Passion-Your Future

Information, announcements from/for the Executive. Schedule changes,upcoming events. If it's not CLUB business (public domain), it will be deleted!

Your Passion-Your Future

Postby Doug Forbes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 am

Once again this year you are being asked to vote.Why?

As I wrote earlier this year "we have over 200 club members ,each with the expectation that their niche in the club will be given fair and equal treatment". The rule change proposals you are being asked to vote on affect every niche of our club. The rules you will be guided by in your bike preparation for 2011 and beyond will be decided by the results of this vote.

The rule change proposals were submitted by members of our club. The ammendments to some of the proposals were brought forward by the Executive after reviewing the rule change proposals and the Technical Committee recommendations.

You, as a member, have a voice equal to every other member in helping to determine the future direction of our club,but only if you choose to vote. As Returning Officer, I would like to hear from every member of the VRRA and truly know the direction that the majority of this club wants to see the VRRA pursue.

Membership has its rewards but also, to some degree, responsibilities. You have a passion for being invloved in the racing of Vintage and Classic motorcycles - that is understood. You have until Dec.15,2010 to make your voice heard. Please get involved, please vote.

Doug Forbes
VRRA Returning Officer
Doug Forbes
VRRA Member

Re: Your Passion-Your Future

Postby Doug Forbes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm

After the the racing season and AGM/ Banquet are completed it is not always easy to make the activities of the VRRA a priority. However If you wish to have a voice in determining the rules that every club member will race under for 2011 and beyond you now have only one day left to return your completed ballot to me. Ballots must be postmarked or if sent electronically in my email by midnight Dec.15.
Your Passion -Your Future -Your Vote
Doug Forbes
VRRA returning Officer
Doug Forbes
VRRA Member

Re: Your Passion-Your Future

Postby Doug Forbes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 pm

If you wish to vote and your mailed copy has disappeared into the fourth dimension....please send me an email or pm .
Thanks,
Doug Forbes
VRRA Returning Officer
Doug Forbes
VRRA Member

Return to Club Announcements