Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Grand Bend Pictures By: Bill Murphy.

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Grand Bend Pictures By: Bill Murphy.

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:51 am

Hello All; Just letting everyone know that I have the "Summer Classic" at Grand Bend (All 3 Days) covered very well ,the friday endurance race,saturdays heat races,and All sundays Finals,as well as all the practice sessions and pit coverage also. Please contact me by my email -[url]bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca[/url] for your samples and photo requests as well as my home phone - 705-653-4654.
I Also have the 2014 Quinte TT pix ready also all 3 days.
I have not posted here much lately as I believe most are viewing and posting on the VRRA Facebook Web page where I have a lot of pix posted .
Thank You and please note that I will be covering the Vintage Festival @ CTMP-Mosport as well as the final round-Grand Prix Du Quebec.

Just a note for those that dont use Facebook, I will be shooting Team photos /special Brand and Model Group shots Both Friday and Saturday evenings at Mosport,Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank Kindly
Bill Murphy. BCM-Photography. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos