Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

" 2013 - VRRA- Season in Review "

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

" 2013 - VRRA- Season in Review "

Postby Bill Murphy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Hello All ; Well now that the racing season has wrapped up and you have all had a Great AGM Celebration its time to recap and revisit your 2013 season by kicking back and looking at what else some great Racing and Event Pictures that I Iv'e been feverishly working on since the last checkered flag fell at the Quebec GP. I am in the final stages of editing the 2013 "Season in Review disk" a very time consuming task for me as im still getting all the Racer Event Disks out also.Whew it looks like its going to be as big as last years A Banner disk for sure that will bring you back to the tracks all over again.
for those who are unfamiliar to these Retrospect event picture DVD's, they contain several pictures of every racer who competed in this years VRRA events and all the event related pictures also.
They are a great Pictorial memory trip back to the beginning of the season at the Shannonville rounds to the final event at ST.Eustache Quebec.Last years disk was over 700 pictures and gives you an insight to the events that most racers do not get to see as ,,well they are Racing which sometimes consumes all their time to bike prep/repair meetings,etc.Now you can see your friends and fellow competitors & of course yourself doing what you love Racing Your Great vintage Bikes & Side Cars.
Im in the final stretch of editing while also trying to get the rider event disks also completed ,which does slow me down as they in turn are added to the ever growing disk lol. :D
These make a super Christmas gift, Bench racing tool, or gift to that special racing partner,team mate etc.
Please note: I have these disk's retro back to the 2009 VRRA Season.
Thank You Kindly for all your Friendship and support through the years : Bill Murphy.

I am still taking & filling orders for both Event and Season Review disks so please contact me anytime on here or my email - at bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca home phone 705-653-4654 . and also check my Website out at [url]bcmphotography.weebly.com[/url]
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: " 2013 - VRRA- Season in Review "

Postby Shaun Mcdonald » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:05 am

Hey Bill. Thanks a million for helping my wife out with the best birthday present ever. Have a happy holiday and we'll see you in 2014.
Shaun Mcdonald
VRRA Member

Return to Pictures & Videos