Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Race & Event Pix from ST.Eustache.

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Race & Event Pix from ST.Eustache.

Postby Bill Murphy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi Everyone; Well the 2013 VRRA Race season came to an end this past weekend in the very scenic ST.Eustache race circuit. The weather held out and the many vintage bike & sidecar fans were treated to some fine racing in the day and treated to auto drags and oval racing on friday and saturday nights respectfully.
I was in attendance from friday afternoon until the last motor turned off on sunday afternoon with my cameras taking it all in.
I haven't posted anything on my Website as i have been very busy editing thousands of shots of of some Super racing so as to get out my picture orders for anxious racers and mag's alike.I will be posting on my Facebook page so please keep an eye out for them.

Please contact me by email,phone or here with your picture inquires.

bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca 705-653-4654

Thanks kindly for all your support this year my Friends.

Bill. :D
Last edited by Bill Murphy on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: Race & Event Pix from ST.Eustache.

Postby Mikey » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:26 am

Always great seeing you out at our events Bill. That always means some excellent pictures!
Mikey
Bet I see the Checker before you! ;-)
Mikey

Return to Pictures & Videos