Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

ST.Eustache- Race-Event-Photography.

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

ST.Eustache- Race-Event-Photography.

Postby Bill Murphy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 am

Hi All;Wow where has the summer gone? NO where as we still have the final VRRA round this weekend.
The weather will be fine as The Back Order of Sweet Racing weather I ordered from Mumma nature is to arrive just in time for this season Finale. :D . I have covered all the events this season & am looking forward to seeing you all at the Autodrome as they crown the many Class champions that are up for grabs this weekend. I will be available over the weekend to take your Pit/Team group shots if you like to add to your race-event disc's. So Look me up as ill be camping along with all my extended VRRA family.
Also a reminder that I will be compiling My popular "Season in Review Disc" after the event showcasing all the Racers who competed in the 2013 VRRA season at all the tracks. And these are also available back to 2009 and they offer a great retrospect back to when some were just starting & some were retiring or sitting a season out only to return as its hard to stay away from this friendly Family competition for long with a new creation or restored / modded beauty. Like Rick Yates Super Kawi F7 Motocross conversion .
Anyways Im looking forward to capturing some Great Racing out of all this weekend and may it be a safe and enjoyable trip to and from this great Event. Please feel free to let me know ahead of any photo requirements you may need on the weekend also and we can go from there.

See you at the track. 8)

Bill. BCM. Photography bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca
http://www.bcmphotography@weebly.com

705-653-4654 Home- or Text - 705-931-6133
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos