Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

" 2013 Quinte TT Pix- by BCM Photography"

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

" 2013 Quinte TT Pix- by BCM Photography"

Postby Bill Murphy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Howdy All: What a Superb start to the VRRA Racing season I must say,our problematic weather to date allowed one and all to see some Super Racing,,,very strong winds likely gave some 125 guys n gals some (bothersome) moments, but the rain at least held off until saturday night leading into a pretty good day sunday also. I noticed a few riders and machines / Side car rigs of last year absent from the grids this year, but the fact that there are several New riders and machines gracing the grids and pit i guess its all relevant in a less then stellar economy....All in all its shaping up to be another Banner year for Canadian Vintage motorcycle racing, with the first all "GP Class" in Canada for well years: thanks Mr Bond for creating the Buzz last season. :D
Well Im back with my hair trigger shutter finger again trying to capture all the action as best I can, and its time to get some samples out to the masses to quench their thirst which is seeing themselves and their long winters work of a splendid new or rejuvenated vintage steed buzzing around the track or on display in the pit. :lol:

For those that have not checked out my Website; please do at http://www.bcmphotography.weebly.com
and for those that have go to Photo page 11. to start the 2013 coverage,
I shall be adding the Mopar Superbike Round one shortly as i plan on checking it out also.

Please contact me for any picture inquiries / Season in review discs, retro back to the 2009 season.
And for any of the new (Vested) riders starting this year ,Yes I will have pictures of your first VRRA Races. I plan on again taking in all the events so please let me know what you need.

Thanks kindly my Vintage and National class friends & riders.

Please contact Bill Murphy @ bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca or 705-778-1368 .

Safe Surfing,,and always wear your leathers! Ok at least your helmet.He He. :o
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: " 2013 Quinte TT Pix- by BCM Photography"

Postby jerry smith » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi Bill.Good to see you at the track.Hope we can sit down and take the time to talk.I'm sure you have some good racing stories.Must be cool being a musician(I'm not even good at humming).
Just wondering if you've got any pictures of me from the last two races.
Hope all's well.See you at Mosport.
Jerry
jerry smith
VRRA Member

Postby Bill Murphy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey Jerry Ole Boy, yes I always have some good pix of the Best Hill Climber at St. Eustache last year lol.
Im glad you stopped where you did or they would have had to get a Crane to lift the big Kawi outta the Farmers field where you would have ended up ha ha. :lol:
Yeah we need to get more time to chat ,and even though we did get a few minutes at the Summer classic it would be nice to shoot the Bull a little longer although Its hard for me to find the time at the track sometimes as im normally trying to get the pit and event type shots that help me portray your weekend along with the race pix on track.I enjoy very much being a musician its been apart of my life since childhood and keeps me sane lol. :roll:
Ill send you some samples if you like, but yeah i have some great ones as your bikes / leathers,Even You ha ha - (dark colors ) photograph well.
I hope to chat more at the track and I will see you at CTMSP-Mosport.
Take care Jerry.
Cheers
Bill.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Postby jerry smith » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Thanks Bill.That'd be great.
jerry smith
VRRA Member

Return to Pictures & Videos