Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

" My New Photography Website "

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

" My New Photography Website "

Postby Bill Murphy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Hello All, I hope you have had a good winter,,it has been long and strange to say the least .
The 2013 racing season is soon to be on us unless you were lucky to be in Daytona getting the cob webs out already lol.
I have just Launched my new website to the world and would really appreciate your comments and feed back. It features all of my photography styles all new to most of you im sure, but of course features my favorite Stuff Motorsports & Motorcycles in particular.

the site is http://www.bcmphotography.weebly.com It is now good to go..
Thanks.

Im looking forward to the races this year as always and hope your all ready to drop the clutches and Rock.

See You soon.

Bill Murphy. My Email is bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca and phone contact @ 705-778-1358
Last edited by Bill Murphy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: " My New Photography Website "

Postby Ashton Bond » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi Bill, I can't seem to get there. I've tried copy/pasting the address and everything. Am I inept or is the address incorrect? I'll save you the time pondering the question, I'm inept, but I'd still love to check out your site! :lol:
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Bill Murphy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi Ashton, sorry for the delay i did post an incorrect address/link,and am having a bit of delay as instructed by the web carrier so bare with me and it should work shortly as the corrected website URL is not active yet.

Thanks
Bill.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi All the new Website is up and going now thanks for your patience.

http://www.bcmphotography.weebly.com

Bill.
Bill Murphy

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Everyone sorry for the delay over the weekend of my new website, It is now up and Running Fine.

Please give me your feedback and comments so I can continue to improve it etc.

Thanks Kindly. http://www.bcmphotography.weebly.com

Bill
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos