Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

"2012-VRRA-Season in Review- Picture DVD"

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

"2012-VRRA-Season in Review- Picture DVD"

Postby Bill Murphy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello everyone I hope all are well and feeling great after a "Super" 2012 racing season. I had a lot of fun at each event hanging with the VRRA family & snapping 1000's of pix while doing it. I have just completed my
" Retrospect Season in Review Disc " This is by far the biggest disc i have compiled for a VRRA season with a tad over 700 pictures showing a few pix of all the racers i photographed this year at all 4 events.
The disc will be showing this weekend at the Toronto bike show by Dave Minnett for those of you attending to check out.
Its a great retrospect of the season allowing you to see your friends & fellow competitors as well as yourself doing what you love, racing their vintage bikes in the best racing organization in North America.
These make a great Xmas Gift & will no doubt be the talk of much bench racing over the long winter.

I have these retro discs back to the 2009 racing season also for a real retro look at some fine past racing seasons.

Please contact me anytime at bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca or 705-778-1368

Thanks for a Terrific Season .

Bill. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos