Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

VRRA-Race Pix-2012 - by: Bill Murphy.

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

VRRA-Race Pix-2012 - by: Bill Murphy.

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello everyone, Im just adding a note that I will be attending the AGM this weekend & looking forward to meeting up and yapping to all my friends & take in the celebrations of another great racing season. I will be bringing picture discs for many of the members,if i haven't already contacted you & will be up to taking orders for any new /specialty or the [u]2012 "Season in Review"[/u] discs as i did take in the 4 events this season. 8) .
I would like to thank all those whom have been supporters of my work over the last few years,and hope to continue in the years to come as there is nothing more exciting then capturing a great group of people having a "Super" time on motorcycles: "Life is Good.! 2 wheels & sometimes 3 makes it Gooder" lol.

sincerely.
Bill Murphy :) Please contact me anytime at bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca or 705-778-1368
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos