Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Bill Murphy- Mosport Race PIX & New Address Info"

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Bill Murphy- Mosport Race PIX & New Address Info"

Postby Bill Murphy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Hello All again Just a note that a selection of Race Photography from the Vintage festival (Including the Endurance Race) is on display at my Sky Drive site.Please email me at bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca if you would like me to add you to my viewing list.This will soon be linked to the VRRA fourm site. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and i will send out some samples. I have been busy editing hours of Pix from all of the racers and preparing their disc's for delivery at St.EUSTACHE (Yes Im planning on being there) or by mail ,speaking of which I am moving this weekend and have a new mailing address .

It is : PO Box 436. Havelock Ont, K0L1Z0 & 22. William Street Havelock ,for those getting Local pick up.

PS- I was also at CTC Motorsport Park last weekend for the Mopar CSBK National final and for those that dont know Steve Hoffarth had a Super impressive run on his "Beemer" Superbike, a little Fopah but great run just the same. I also have pictures of these events if someone is looking.

I hope to see you all at St. Eustache in a couple of weeks.

Chow fer now.

Bill. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos