Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

"Bill Murphy Race Photography at Mosport"

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

"Bill Murphy Race Photography at Mosport"

Postby Bill Murphy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello everyone; I hope your all ready for this weekend at the Newly Named CTC Motorsports Park,,,It will always be "Mosport" to Me. I am gearing up for the weekend and "WILL BE TAKING IN THE ENDURANCE RACE" on friday this year, as well as the weekend. Im still working on Orders from the 2 Shanny Rounds which many wanted a Combo disc of both rounds,if your looking for the same contact me quickly and if i can i will bring them to Mosport.
If your in the endurance races and want pictures let me know as i can shoot some target pix of your team,otherwise I will be taking the pix in general format.
I find it better to shoot racers who have expressed interest in pictures as sometimes i do not get enough of some to create a good disc or account of there races for whatever reasons,Single entry, New Racers DNS/DNF/Me being a 1 man show trying to get to all the right spots etc so i can note to get more the next race that day if they have one or next day, event etc.

Please contact me if you like to set up your shots this weekend at [color=#0000FF]bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca[/color] or 705-778-1368 .

PS I have planned to be at the "Quebec Grand Prix ST.Eustache" this year also. I will then have Race Photography for all the events ,offering Single,Combo or Full Season Event Discs, as well as my Unique "Season in Review Discs " a popular disc always. Retro back to 2009 Season.

Im looking forward to seeing all my friends this weekend so be Smiling in and out of your helmet as you may be Digitized!! lol. :D

Thanks Kindly:
Bill Murphy.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos