Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

"Shanny-Summer Classic Pix" by: Bill Murphy

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

"Shanny-Summer Classic Pix" by: Bill Murphy

Postby Bill Murphy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:33 am

Hello All; glad to see you all again & Wow what a Weekend of weather We had.I was present both Saturday & Sunday and amassed another collection of over 2000 Pix of You doing what you love.
Its good to see a few racers back after a season or two hiatus,& a few new ones at every new event.
You are giving me Great Action to capture & i thank you all for that,,Keep it Up Thanks!! :)

I have Covered everyone present with several pix Racing / Pits etc so please contact me if your looking for your cool shots. Its nice to see My Pix on the Programs & in the Baffled Muffler & hey how about that Great "T" Shirt" your wearing? You could be next so keep Smiling & Styling on the Track. I know many of you take your own on board Vid's,why not have some Super Stills to go with that Video for the complete show?

My Unique "Season in Review Discs" are available back to 2009, I can also do special request Pix for you also.( Sponsor Special Shots- You staged with your Bike / Bikes ,Crew / Family, Friends etc,just let me know and we can set it up).
Just a note: Many have asked for a Combo disc for both the Shanny Rounds,as they can get more track coverage shots etc.

My Main Contact Email is bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca and Your Picture Samples will for the most part come from my Gmail address,,, buzzardpix@gmail.com . My Home Phone is 705-778-1368 . I can E-Mail You samples, & mail your disc to you or deliver them to the next event personally.

Thanks Everybody for your continued support & I will see you at "Mosport",,,I know CTC Motorsports Park, Hey! does that mean we can pay our admission with CTC Money? lol

Bill. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos