Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Isle of Mann Video

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Isle of Mann Video

Postby Darkside » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4isehYgyFto

Here is a 45 minute video of the Isle of Mann - Wish I could afford to be there. On the bucket list for sometime in the not too distant future. I need to win the freaking lottery

Check out some of the other video on utube that are shown along the right side of the screen.There are hours of great racing footage here.
Darkside

Re: Isle of Mann Video

Postby Darkside » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Sorry guys, they have now removed the video. Too bad, it showed some really great racing with guys who have stones as big a busses, running 175 mph and more, on narrow stone wall and tree lined village roads. Scarry it is, but great to watch.
Anyone have any other links to the IOM races or the pre main event vintage bike races? A friend just got back from the IOM a couple weeks ago tells me the vintage event was just as thrilling than the main event, and about 1/4 the price for entrance, housing, and transportation, etc. Very competitive racing you could watch really close up, view the bikes in the paddock for free, and generally a much more relaxed atmosphere. Inbetweem the vintage races, the big boys were out practicing, so he felt he did not really miss anything by not being at the main event. Watch it on TV every night in Britain. Our networks should put it on here. I am sure there would be a large audience to watch this historic event.
Darkside

Return to Pictures & Videos