Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

2012- Quinte TT Pix- By Bill Murphy.

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

2012- Quinte TT Pix- By Bill Murphy.

Postby Bill Murphy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello Friends and Racers, I was glad to get back to the track after a long winter and witness a Splendid weekend of Vintage racing and weather . Wow! this is gonna be a Stellar Race season if the competitiveness continues like it did with some new faces on new bikes & sidecars ,some familiar racers returning after a season or two hiatus to show that they are addicted to the sport they love and also the absence of some greatly missed champions and ambassador's of the sport & we can only hope that they will indeed also return at some point to the sport they also love.
Im am recovering from some much needed major corrective surgery that has plagued me since the 2009 season but dates back to the mid 90's. Im feeling like a new person for the most part, and getting stronger every day & wish to thank all those friends for their comments that i no longer look like a older extra for the "Twilight series of movies" lol. I am hoping to be at all the events this year to capture all of your classic racing action the best i can as this weekend netted hundreds of moments immortalized to my hard drives.
My Website is currently under construction ,but my contact info will answer any of your requests.
My email may be new to some so here it is. bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca is my main address but you can also reach me on my Gmail addy as that is where i send most of my Picture samples from it is willycmurphy@gmail.com My phone # is the same 705-778-1368 & im still residing near Havelock Ontario for those who live close by.
My Picture disc Rates have not gone up this season as i know times are tough in this economy. I am still offering retro discs of all racers i have since the 2009 season including the popular "Season in Review discs" a compilation disc from all of that seasons Raceing with several of each racer or sidecar rig taken at each event, a great way to see yourself as well as your friendly competition doing what they love.
Please feel free to contact me with any of your picture needs past and present.
I look forward to seeing all of you at the next event with my shutter finger snapping off more samples of your superb vintage racing moments.

thanks kindly for your past and future business.

Bill Murphy. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: 2012- Quinte TT Pix- By Bill Murphy.

Postby jerry smith » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi Bill.Glad to hear things are going well for you.Sure glad the weather gave us a break last weekend.Just wondered if you had any shots of #154. Thanks.Jerry.
jerry smith
VRRA Member

Return to Pictures & Videos