Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Henderson TZ750 getoff

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Henderson TZ750 getoff

Postby adventure » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Happened to catch a few pics after watching the hi-side and a good body slam. I heard him say to a marshall he might have broken a foot... gritty bugger walked back to the marshalls anyway !
A couple bikes following came so close to tagging Brian and then the bike too.
adventure

Re: Henderson TZ750 getoff

Postby Brian Henderson #93 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 am

Ouch!!! I only found out Sunday that the rear Michelin was a qualifying tire, made to come out of the tire warmers, (we didn't have) and then go 5 hard laps on a 1000 superbike, (that we were not riding) then get tossed out!!!! Even Sundays run took 4 laps before it started to work!! I went for X-rays today, only to be told there was a power shortage and X-rays were not happening, tomorrow morning I hope, as it's getting really painful to walk!!! Cheers!! #93 :evil:
What is vintage racing?? Vintage racing is the phenomenon of passion overcoming common sense!!! Growing old is mandatory,Growing up is optional!!! Cheers!!
Brian Henderson #93
VRRA Member

Postby Paul Brubaker » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 pm

So I was telling people about our Mosport weekend. I told them that one racer Brian Henderson, broke bones in his feet Saturday. He couldn't walk but still raced Sunday and was faster and more determined to win than ever (still won races). So they look at me kind of strange, you know people racing with broken bones, they cannot grasp it. Then they ask about prize money, how much can you win? When they hear that answer the look gets a little stranger yet. Take care of yourself Brian. You certainly raise the level of competition to another level.

Cheers
Paul Brubaker
Paul Brubaker
VRRA Member

Postby Brian Henderson #93 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Thanks Paul, I appreciate your kind words!! Although I'm looking at myself a little strange these days also, but alas...good news, the doc looked at the X-rays and said the bones are OK but there is extensive damage to all the soft tissue, ligaments, tendons, muscles etc!!! Pretty much everything thats not a bone hurts, I'm getting to the point I just cannot believe how tough my bones are!! Oh, back to the good news, no cast, so I'll see you at St Eustache, if I can get the 450 rebuilt after something went horribly wrong inside, during a track day run last Wednesday!!! I think a main bearing might have got damaged when I got torpedoed at Quintte!! Thanks to everyone for the help loading up Sunday, John, Terry, Bill, Stewart, Frank, Jason and a few names I forget, Cheers!!! 8)
What is vintage racing?? Vintage racing is the phenomenon of passion overcoming common sense!!! Growing old is mandatory,Growing up is optional!!! Cheers!!
Brian Henderson #93
VRRA Member

Return to Pictures & Videos