Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

BiG Thanks from Bill Murphy-MFP-Photography

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

BiG Thanks from Bill Murphy-MFP-Photography

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 am

What a "SUPER Weekend" Mosport 2011 was EH!!!,We have been blessed this year as Momma Nature must have got her 1st race bike :lol:
I would just like to thank you all for your support & hope you like all your pictures I captured this year so far.
I have some great ones again this year from the GP & am happy to see & welcome a few New faces and the familiar back with new paint,additional bikes,leathers, New Duct tape! etc.
Congratulation's to All this weekend,Wow how about all those Side Cars?,& to anyone who was injured may you have a Speedy recovery.
Please Contact me for any of your Race Pix Inquiries , past & present & stay tuned for the 2011 "Season in Review " disc coming out later Featuring hundreds of Pix of All of Your Friends / Competitors & of course You.

Bill Murphy- murphybill@hotmail.com 705-778-1368

Thanks Everyone: Bill. :D
PS-Does anyone have an email address or phone # for Linc Metcalfe, #44 as i missed getting his pictures to him at the track.?
Cheers!
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: BiG Thanks from Bill Murphy-MFP-Photography

Postby pz1morton » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 am

Hi Bill
If you get in touch with Mick [mixstup] on our site i believe he should have Linc's info.
Regards Paul
69 CB350 P1
89 FZR600 P4F2 / Endurance Bike
VRRA # 757
RACE # 757

Remember this we pay to play not get payed to play
Besides it's my story and i'm stickin to it c
pz1morton
VRRA Member

Re: BiG Thanks from Bill Murphy-MFP-Photography

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks Paul; I have located Linc's email,
just a note for further communications to me as i have a new email address (hotmail) it it,

bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca I can also be reached at willycmurphy@gmail.com

Thanks again Sir.

Bill. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos