Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Quinte-TT- Runway Romp-Pix Orders-B.Murphy

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Quinte-TT- Runway Romp-Pix Orders-B.Murphy

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 am

Hello All; Are You Ready For Mosport? Im in a busy Edit Mode getting all the pictures Ive taken in the last few weeks,VRRA/ Motocross / weddings/ Classic Cars etc. I am going to be bringing all your Shanny/Runway Romp orders with me this weekend & just wanted to put it out their that i can do my best to accept any new ones early this week and hopefully bring them to the GP also.
Please send your mailing info if you would rather receive them after the weekend.
I would also like to remind everyone that my popular "End of season Review" disc's are always available dating back to 2009,& of course their will be one completed after this seasons end, containing usually around 300 pictures featuring You & all your friends & competitors over the season that were caught by my lenses.

Please contact me anytime for Picture disc -info:Orders.
Email : murphybill@hotmail.com

Phone: 705-778-1368

Thanks Kindly everyone: See you this weekend,& may You all keep the Shinny Side Up!

Cheers Bill.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos