Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Super Run Way Romp Pix !! Great Racing All!

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Super Run Way Romp Pix !! Great Racing All!

Postby Bill Murphy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Hello Everyone; I have enjoyed Digitizing your racing this season so far as always,catching all of sunday at the Quinte TT & both Days at the Romp this past weekend. Momma nature Behaved on cue to all who wished for a superb weekend of summer weather. I have 3 screens now running in edit mode & 2 red eyes as i check out the 2,300 or so prime pieces of Vintage Magic you guys gave me to capture. :o
It was nice seeing a few new faces and of course all the regulars i have come to know over the past 3 years and some for as long as 1990.
I have been taking orders for your pix of the first 2 rounds for those who cant wait,and i should be at Mosport also and possibly St.Eustache with any luck. I am also getting orders for last years rounds,some for both 2009/2010 season's in review. I shall be putting together a "2011- Season in Review " this year as well so get all your best moves ready to be immortalized. :twisted:

Please contact me at ... murphybill@hotmail.com ... or call 705-778-1368 for info on your pix .

Thanks kindly for a great weekend of racing!! :D

Bill Murphy " MFP Photography "
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos