Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Mosport video documentary made by 'Rogers'

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Re: Mosport video documentary made by 'Rogers'

Postby alexander8585 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 pm

its funny,
i just re-watched this and realized that this was the same weekend i found out the hard way what the dirt feels like at the bottom of corner two. broke my hand and trashed my rz. lucky all that footage was from the saturday. :)
Mr.Murphy was kind enough to provide me photographic evidence of me getting a close look at the aforementioned dirt.
though im sure a most have you have seen this lovely shot.

Alexander D
alexander8585
VRRA Member

Postby Jamie Bosson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Never look at the grass!
Head down bum up, On the stop in top.
Jamie Bosson

Postby alexander8585 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Jamie Bosson wrote:Never look at the grass!

Words of great wisdom!
Alexander D
alexander8585
VRRA Member

Postby Bob Smith » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Alex, in your defense you were just following Jamies signature "head down, bum up"!

Bob
Bob
When in doubt, give it gas. It may not help the situation, but it will end the suspense!
Bob Smith
VRRA Member

Postby Ashton Bond » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 pm

On a positive note, that's quite a set of pipes, Those aren't the same ones you run now are they?
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby Motoshire747 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 am

alexander8585 wrote:its funny,
i just re-watched this and realized that this was the same weekend i found out the hard way what the dirt feels like at the bottom of corner two. broke my hand and trashed my rz. lucky all that footage was from the saturday. :)
Mr.Murphy was kind enough to provide me photographic evidence of me getting a close look at the aforementioned dirt.
though im sure a most have you have seen this lovely shot.

Mr. Murphy is awesome our 'club photographer' before the rest of the world figured out vintage race bikes were cool :D
Steve #7forty7
Motoshire747
VRRA Member

Postby Ashton Bond » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:33 am

I'll give Bill a plug too. I ordered a season review disk for both of us at the beginning of the season so I'd have some good shots for the sponsors, and some memories of my first "real" season. I got them and there was over 350 photos! All high res, no blurry or "filler" shots either. If your looking for some amazing shots, give him a shout.
BRS Racing #161
CCS, USCRA, AHRMA, VRRA
Ashton Bond

Postby alexander8585 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Abond wrote:On a positive note, that's quite a set of pipes, Those aren't the same ones you run now are they?

they were surely nice looking pipes and they made good power and noise too. they had shit for ground clearance though; they were dragging around every bloody corner even with it was sitting up on those 18" wheels.
my 'new' pipes aren't as lice looking but they make more power and are tucked under pretty much as tight as possible.
this is reminding me to finalize my photo-disk order from bill.
Alexander D
alexander8585
VRRA Member

Postby adornell » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Was standing at the top of corner two and witnessed this one Alex ma man. It didn't look good from my viewpoint as you left the track at a fair clip, thought you were headed straight for the far wall; was glad to see you eventually get up. Can't help but think how far you've come as a rider watching you this year man. Keep up the good work and maybe one day you can graduate to P1 350 then Jamie can have someone his own age to pick on. LOL. Speaking of which, have to give Mr Murphy a call to see if he has any of my face plant in Quebec. lol.
adornell

Postby Dave M » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 pm

We all need to support Bill and his excellent work. It's amazing how often he gets great shots of our supermotard attempts. He seems to have the knack of being at the right place at the right time. He recently told me that he may not be able to keep shooting our events as he often doesn't get the sales after the event to support his efforts. He certainly doesn't overcharge either.
So if you've been thinking of ordering a CD from him, please do.

Cheers
Dave
The trouble with trouble is that it starts out as fun.
Dave M
VRRA Member

Previous

Return to Pictures & Videos