Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Bill Murphy-Race Pictures from "The Romp" 2010

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Bill Murphy-Race Pictures from "The Romp" 2010

Postby Bill Murphy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Hello all : Again I must compliment everyone on a season of Excellent racing. Wow it just keeps on getting Better and Better.
Mother nature tried its best to ruin Sundays day but The Romp prevailed with great racing just the same.
I have again followed the events the best i could,& appoligise for not being able to make St.Croix as other commitments got in the way. However I was at the "Quinte TT"(Sunday only)."Mosport GP" (Sat-Sun) & of course "The Romp".(Saturday-Sunday).
I plan on making another "Season in Review" disc for 2010 after i get all the Racer discs finished,hopefully before the AGM.which i hope to attend again also.
If you would like low resolution samples of your pix, or order your disc please email me at ,,, murphybill@hotmail.com ,,,, with your name of course and Plate # and what your after & i will see what i have for you. or call -705-778-1368.
I thank the Racers who have already got their 2010 Pix ,The Racers from Last years 2009 season And in advance for the Racers that request this year Pictures.

PS- I did get Pictures of the Paul Smart(1972-Imola 200 Race Winner-Ducati) & Paul Robbins (New Norton) Lapping sessions at Mosport as well for those who would like those pieces of History to go along with yours.
Looking forward to your requests,& Thank You kindly for your support.

Sincerely: Bill Murphy-Mightyfinepixels-Photography :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Re: Bill Murphy-Race Pictures from "The Romp" 2010

Postby Mikey » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:26 pm

No requests, but just a "Thanks for doing what you do"
I didn't have much time to chat at the Romp, but just a few moments to say hi. Nice pics that you take!
thanks
Mikey
Bet I see the Checker before you! ;-)
Mikey

Return to Pictures & Videos