Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Pictures from The Festival

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Pictures from The Festival

Postby Vicsr44 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 am

http://picsbyvicsr.smugmug.com/VRRA-Vintage-Motorcycle/VRRA-Vintage-Bike-Festival

Hi, everyone! The above link will take you to a gallery of pictures from this year's Vintage Festival on our website (picsbyvicsr.com). Currently posted are pictures from Friday, Sidecars & People, Pits N Paddock. Over the next few days we will add more in the Saturday & Sunday albums plus the Sidecars & PPNP albums. My wife & I have been photographing car racing for the past 5 years & this year we decided to try the bike races, both Superbikes & the VRRA event. I marshaled at the first bike race ever held at Mosport but my wife had never seen a bike race!

Hope you enjoy seeing the pictures as much as we enjoyed shooting them & watching the racing! Thanks to everyone from the organizers through to the volunteers & participants for putting on such a great show for the rest of us to enjoy!

Vic
Vicsr44

Re: Pictures from The Festival

Postby frenchie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing,

Andre
ITS NOT THE SPEED, ITS THE SUDDEN STOPS.
frenchie
VRRA Member

Postby Dave M » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Some really excellent shots.
Thanks
Dave Minnett
The trouble with trouble is that it starts out as fun.
Dave M
VRRA Member

Postby Vicsr44 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 am

We have added a large number of pictures to most of the galleries on the website except for Sunday. Should have those up in the next couple of days. Some of the best shots we got at the Festival are in the Saturday album when we were at corner 5.

We should have double the number of pictures up when we are done from what is there now. Unfortunately we had a problem with my wife's camera that requires some extra editing to resolve.

Thanks for the above comments. Keep checking the site for new pictures which will be added soon.

Vic
Vicsr44

Postby pz1morton » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Vic
Thanks for sharing such great pictures of everyone in our Race Club.hope your wife enjoy herself as well as your self.thanks again great shots.
Regards Paul Morton
69 CB350 P1
89 FZR600 P4F2 / Endurance Bike
VRRA # 757
RACE # 757

Remember this we pay to play not get payed to play
Besides it's my story and i'm stickin to it c
pz1morton
VRRA Member

Return to Pictures & Videos