Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Mosport GP - Photos - Both Days- Tons of Pix

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Mosport GP - Photos - Both Days- Tons of Pix

Postby Bill Murphy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 am

Hey Guys & Gals , What an amazing weekend it was ,the weather held off right to the end even with the many Red Flags taking it late into the day. The Sidecars had the only wet race to deal with, as i was heading back to the Van still snapping pix along the way from corner 2.
As i am a 1 man show ,the editing process takes me a little longer to sort the results but i have acquired some great pictures of all of you,with the exception being of you missing races because of broken bikes , sore bodies etc. So please contact me if you are wondering if i have pictures of your weekend as i have shots from all races & practices from Saturday & Sundays action.
I am now gearing up to take in the "Runway Romp" also to finish the season off & will again be putting out the "Season in Review" Disc out as well as the individual ones for your personal races.
For any of you who missed getting last years races (2009) i also have all of those images in stock including the " 2009 Season in Review " containing over 300. Pictures ready to go.
I again thank you for providing me with "Super Racing" to capture as its a Win/Win situation for both of us, and also many thanks for your support last year.

Bill Murphy - Mightyfinepixels Photography. Contact Me @ murphybill@hotmail.com or 705-778-1368 anytime . My website is always a work in progress and is http://www.mightyfinepixels.com

See You all at North Bay. Bill. :D
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos